Many homeowners wonder if it would be best to hire a contractor to jackhammer their settled and sinking concrete driveway, slab, patio, or sidewalk. But, Mud jacking or replacing your concrete slab could result in:
- Heavy machinery
- Very Time-consuming (Could take multiple days to finish and completely cure )
- Lastly, Not a permanent solution
At Vesta Foundation Solution, our state-of-the-art PolyLevel Injection Foam helps homeowners lift, level, and stabilize their concrete Our PolyLevel Injection Foam has various benefits to help homeowners eliminate trip hazards for their family, friends, and the community.
Benefits of our PolyLevel Injection Foam:
- Non-Invasive (No Heavy Machinery)
- Cures within 15 mins (Concrete surface be driven or walked on within 15 minutes of installation)
- Foam inserted through a small 3/8" holes
- Environmentally friendly
- The lightweight formula provides no weight to supporting soil
- Lifts and supports heavy loads
- The material will not wash out or dry out like mudjacking
- Permanent Solution
Our Polylevel Injection Foam has been engineered to help lift, level and stabilize concrete surfaces such as:
- Interior Slab
- Garage Floors
Our team wants to help homeowners find the best solution to accommodate their needs to repair their concrete surfaces without mudjacking, replacing, or repouring.
Therefore, if you are experiencing settlement or sinking with your driveway, patio, sidewalk, or even your interior slab, give our team of experts a call or schedule a FREE inspection today! We would love to help you and your family find a solution suitable to your needs!
Call us at 214-427-1220 or click here to schedule your FREE inspection today!