Our Sump Pump Installation Process In Springdale, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Bentonville
Sump pump installation & backup pumps
A sump pump can be an incredibly valuable resource in your home. When water gets into your basement, the sump pump is what protects you from a flood that could cause expensive property damage. If you've had issues with water in your basement -- and even if you haven't -- it's smart to protect your home with a quality sump pump from Vesta Foundation Solutions.
We install several cast-iron sump pumps that provide reliable water removal in the basement. These sump pumps have been tested in the harshest conditions and passed with flying colors, and you can count on them to protect your home.
If you're interested in adding a sump pump to your home, give us a call today at (479) 235-2449 or click below to get started. We offer free inspections in Springdale, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Bentonville and throughout the surrounding areas.
The TripleSafe™ Sump Pump System provides three levels of protection for your basement and your peace of mind. For normal functioning, the TripleSafe™ has a powerful, cast-iron Zoeller® ⅓ horsepower sump pump set at the lowest level. For heavy volumes of water or in case of primary pump failure, a second, more powerful Zoeller® ½ hp pump set a bit higher in the liner will take over. In case of a power outage, our UltraSump® battery backup sump pump, set at the highest level, will pump 11,500 gallons or more on a fully charged battery!
The ⅓ hp primary pump can discharge 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head, while the ½ hp secondary pump can discharge as much as 3,900 additional gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head. In the case of a tripped circuit, power outage, or sump failure, your TripleSafe™'s UltraSump® Battery Backup System will kick in. A second battery can be hooked up to a single system for an even longer running time. All told, this system provides the ultimate protection for homeowners who have had issues with water in their basement.
For an effective and more economical solution, consider our SuperSump® Premier Pump System. It is engineered to help keep the basement dry and healthy for extended periods of time, even in times of heavy water intrusion. The SuperSump® includes a powerful Zoeller® ⅓ horsepower cast-iron sump pump, capable of pumping 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head out of your basement. The SuperSump® can also be installed with an optional UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump, which can pump out 11,500 gallons or more on a single charge!
If you have had occasional water issues but not a severe flood, the SuperSump® may be the ideal option for your home. This complete system provides total protection, and like all of our sump pump systems, works perfectly with our drainage systems.
If you're looking for a crawl space sump pump solution, the SmartSump™ Crawl Space Sump Pump System is the ideal option. The SmartSump™ is specifically designed for crawl spaces and can provide all the protection you need from leaks and floods. The SmartSump™ comes equipped with a cast-iron Zoeller® primary pump with the option of adding an UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump. This sump pump is designed to fit with the CleanSpace® liner and has a sump alarm to ensure you are always aware of any water in your crawl space.
The SmartSump™ system comes with a reliable Zoeller® 1/3 horsepower sump pump capable of pumping 2,500 gallons per hour at a 5-foot head. This system is designed to fit with our crawl space encapsulation system, ensuring that you have a completely dry, clean crawl space.
Of course, in many cases water issues in the basement are caused by severe weather that can knock out power. With that in mind, we created the UltraSump® Battery Backup System to ensure continued protection no matter what happens. In the event of loss of power the battery backup will automatically kick in and begin removing water from your basement, preventing a flood. The UltraSump® system can pump out in excess of 11,500 gallons of water on a fully charged battery, which is enough water to fill a small swimming pool!
The battery backup also comes with an alarm to alert you in case of power failure, sounding when the backup pump is running and silencing when power is restored. This alarm also protects you in case the main system is accidently unplugged, which could otherwise leave your basement unprotected. The UltraSump® can outlast generic backup pumps many times over, and an additional battery can be attached for further protection.
These key additional features will provide you with total peace of mind
Our sump pump systems include the following features:
- WaterWatch® Alarm: Sounds off to let you know if water has risen past the point where the pumps should have turned on.
- SuperLiner Sump Liner: Large enough to keep your sump pump working properly without turning on and off repeatedly, but not so large that your liner goes too deep, making your sump pump wear out prematurely as it pumps out unnecessary water.
- Airtight Sump Lid: An airtight lid keeps odors and humidity out while protecting your sump from debris from the basement floor. Rubber grommets around all pipes and wires help maintain the airtight lid and also help to keep all PVC pipes steady and quiet.
- CleanPump Stands: These sump pump stands are installed to raise the pumps off of the bottom of the liner. Any silt or sediment that settles on the bottom of your sump pit will be kept away from your pump. These stands also allow for height adjustment of the pump if necessary.
- IceGuard® Discharge Line Protection: Many sump pump discharge lines are susceptible to freezing during the cold winter months. Our IceGuard® discharge line protector is the solution to this problem! This specifically designed grated adapter is located outside where the discharge line exits the house. If the pipe underground freezes in the winter, water can still be pumped out without the worry of backups into your basement!
*Note: The IceGuard® does not come standard with our sump pump systems.
Sump pumps should always be installed with a perimeter drain system to ensure that all water is drained to the sump pit and removed from the basement.