Who is eligible for Vesta Care Club?
Customers who have had our product installed within their homes.
What is Vesta Care Club?
We offer a maintenance program to help check on our installations to help prevent any other future settlements. It's like getting an oil change for your car!
Why should I sign up for Vesta Care Club if I have a warranty?
Yes, we warranty our products, but signing up for the Vesta Care Club can help ensure that your home isn't experiencing any other settlement or sinking. Your home's soil expands and contracts throughout time which may cause further issues down the line that we want to help homeowners prevent.
How often would a technician be available to come out?
If you feel like you are experiencing some issues and have signed up for the Vesta Care Club, give our team a call. Our team can schedule someone at your property, but it takes about 2 to 3 weeks to schedule someone out.
If you do not need immediate assistance with your home, our team can schedule a annual routine maintenance as a part of the Vesta Care Club subscription.
What does Vesta Care Club include?
Each service we provide uses a different maintenance requirement. For example:
- Full site visit
- Elevation survey
- Inspection of wall loads
- Check all downspouts and ensure there is proper drainage on the property
PolyLevel (Injection Foam):
- Yearly checks of your injection sites
- Ensure the concrete stays properly sealed
- Touch up any joints or cracks that may have wear
- Complimentary Power wash up to 1,000 sq ft of exterior concrete
- Monitor the condition of the Smart Jacks
- Check the relative humidity and moisture of the crawl space
- Tighten and adjust jacks as needed
*We find at least one yearly adjustment of the jacks allows the support of the floor to continue as the wood relaxes
Crawl Space Encapsulation:
- Allow us to inspect for any holes or tears
- Inspect all foundation walls and insulation to ensure you're free from plumbing leaks or drainage issues
- Run diagnostics on all systems and address any problems of fluidity in operation
- Flush your drainage system and check for any defects
- Full site inspection to evaluate the condition of insulation foundation walls, as well as ensure you're free from plumbing leaks or drainage issues.
- Run diagnostics on any sump pumps
- Includes yearly filter change for a dehumidifier (If you had one installed by our team)