Cracks in your driveway, settlement of your front porch, or even the unlevel sidewalk in front of your home may not seem to be a top priority now. But, they can eventually become a significant issue and cost you a fortune in the future.
Fixing some of these symptoms could potentially be pretty pricey from other dealers, but our team has a system designed to help homeowners fight those outrageous high prices! PolyLevel and NexusPro are two products that our company offers to help homeowners save money!
PolyLevel is a type of foam injected into your sunken concrete back into place for a safe and even surface. It is a quick installation process that provides a permanent solution to avoid sinking concrete in the future.
NexusPro is UV ray resistant and is more pliable than other joint sealants. The natural expansion and contraction of concrete during weather changes-even when temperatures get below freezing-doesn't break its bond or compromise its fresh, clean appearance.
We can lift and level the foundation with our Polylevel and bind the cracks with our NexusPro.
Polylevel is known for its
- Lift settled slabs and slab foundations
- Lift and level sunken sidewalks, patios, and driveways
- Strengthen and stabilize loose soil while filling sinkholes and voids
- Improves the load-bearing characteristics in the soil for pre-construction
NexusPro is known for its
- Can protect cracks water infiltration
- UV ray resistant that prevents drying, cracking, bubbling, or yellowing
- Color coordinates with concrete
- Stands up to certain weather conditions