Concrete Leveling & Repair in Oklahoma City
Lift Your Concrete with PolyLevel® Injection Foam
Sunken concrete is something that many homeowners experience around their sidewalk, driveway, or patio. Not only is it an eyesore, but it creates a dangerous tripping hazard for you and your family. Sunken concrete can lower the value of your home and create unwanted liabilities.
At Vesta Foundation Solutions, our expert team in Springdale offer PolyLevel® foam injections to lift your sunken concrete back into place for a safe and even surface. It is a quick installation process that provides a permanent solution to avoid sinking concrete in the future.
If you have sunken concrete that you need to be lifted, call us today at (405) 233-8533 to schedule your free inspection! We provide residential and commercial concrete leveling services in Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas.
How Does PolyLevel® Work?
PolyLevel® is a polyurethane foam injected into the soil underneath the sunken concrete slab through a dime-sized hole. The liquid foam instantly fills all voids in the soil, expands, and hardens to lift the sunken slab back into place. It quickly cures to create a safe, even surface that can be used within 15 minutes after installation.
- Lift settled slabs and slab foundations
- Lift and level sunken sidewalks, patios, and driveways
- Strengthen and stabilize loose soil while filling sinkholes and voids
- Improves the load-bearing characteristics in the soil for preconstruction
Benefits of PolyLevel®
- Durable and light: PolyLevel® is a lightweight application that will not add any additional weight to the soil and contribute to future settling. Traditional methods like mudjacking use heavier materials that can cause the soils to settle again over time. Despite its lightweight features, PolyLevel® is strong enough to lift the slab back into place for a permanent solution.
- Quick Cure Time & Waterproof: PolyLevel® cures quickly, allowing the concrete slab to be used within 15 minutes after installation. Once it’s fixed, it is entirely waterproof and will not allow any future soil washout.
- Adjustable: Our experts can adjust the amount of PolyLevel® needed for your home’s specific issue based on soil characteristics and weather conditions. Each situation is different, and the versatile features of PolyLevel® allow it to be adjusted to meet your home’s needs.
- Non-invasive Installation: It only takes a dime-sized hole to be drilled into your concrete slab to inject PolyLevel®, which is then filled back with concrete so you won’t even notice any disruption.
Rely on Vesta for Concrete Lifting
Our concrete experts at Vesta Foundation Solutions can lift and level your concrete for a safe, even surface that will restore your home’s value. We proudly serve customers throughout Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Edmond, and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to schedule your free inspection!