Vesta Foundation Solutions is seeking to hire Production Foreman to join our construction/installation crews.
How 'bout we skip right ahead to important information you want to know:
- Vesta is a growing company and we want to bring great people to work here and take care of our customers. We understand that you may not have experience in this direct field and that's ok. We will train you how to fix homes to the best quality. All you need to have is the want to do great work and help the team.
- Job Security: Our work is year round and we service the state of Oklahoma so we won't send you away from your families for weeks at a time and then lay you off while there is no work. Family time is important and we make sure our employees have wonderful work-life integration.
- This is not easy work and we don't want to down play that. There will be digging. There will be crawl spaces. There will be outside work in the rain or in the sun. However, helping a customer sleep a little better that night by making sure their house is safe makes up for it. We improve peoples' lives every day.
- Also to help make up for the hard work we reward our employees and try to have fun when we can. We have taken employees paint-balling, golfing, out to dinner, and have many more events planned to show how much we appreciate them.
If this all sounds like a place you can see yourself being a part of, keep reading below for more information. We want to hear from you! Email us your resume and why you feel you would be a great part of our team. Our office will call you to schedule an interview and show you how Vesta is redefining foundation repair!
- Load materials, tools, and equipment on the company truck for each job
- Travel to the customer's home to install the job
- Follow all applicable safety guidelines at all times
- Install each job using company-approved and quality-driven methods
- Moves each job at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
- Unload and clean the truck upon return to the company
- When requested by the Foreman, communicate with customers to ensure their understanding of the work and their satisfaction
- Construction experience is preferable, but not required
- Preferably, a valid driver's license and a safe driving record
- Unrestricted lifting ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Regular and punctual attendance at the job locations
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
At Vesta we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and competitive pay. If you think you'd be a great fit on our team, we'd love to have you apply.
We provide our employees with the best quality tools, materials, and training to guarantee your success. All you need to do is bring a positive and winning attitude and a willingness to learn our process. Vesta's purpose is to redefine the construction industry by pushing beyond the status quo and providing our customers with a remarkable experience. If you pride yourself in your work ethic and the quality of your construction work, and you want an employer who will value you and employ you year-round, apply today to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour